Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 363: Not long now

Well 2 days left now. Appropriately enough, I am having another barbeque with my brother, as I did 12 months ago. Instead of getting pissed as a fart, behaving badly, and getting hung over (wiping out 2 days of my life), I'm actually walking around the mountain with him at 8, and will then have a (sober) barbie with him at 12.

I also met with a personal trainer yesterday. I'm going to start some hard core 1-1 training, 3 times a week. Just me and him in a gym, for 1 hour at a time. High end guy, will cost a fair packet for 3 hours a week - one on one. That should get my thinking back on track.

I've gone off the rails a little this last little while, in terms of my weight and food and exercise, but it is recoverable, and, in a way, I think I'm keen just to knock this year off so I can move onto the next phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment