Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 360: Weight gain

Well, the eye off the ball for a couple of weeks means I have put a few kilos on.

Going off the piss does not make you a lean, fit guy. But it does allow you to get into a routine that can transform you into one.

5 days to go till my year is up (which makes it a Monday, rather than a Sunday).

Anyway, I just want to get to the end of the year. Appropriately enough, a mate wanted to go for a walk today, so he should be arriving any minute, for us to trudge off into the dark.

That is, if the piker doesn't pike. He is a weak prick, generally.

2 comments:

  1. OMG Grogger, you're almost there! How the hell are you feeling? Pretty ace I'd imagine. Have you decided how you're going to roll once the year is up? Can't say I've resisted the lure of the bottle too successfully of late, but I certainly remember my off the piss days as happy, lovely, clear-headed ones. Good work my friend. And high fives for when you cross the finish line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, the original year off the piss girl, good to hear from you. Thanks for visiting. Yes, I'm feeling pretty good. Much fitter, clearer headed and happier than when I was on the piss. A lot healthier too - almost 20kg lighter than 12 months ago. And lots more time. Not long now. As for after, you'll have to wait and see...

    ReplyDelete