Friday, November 12, 2010

187: Shithouse sleep

What a shithouse sleep I had last night. Up at 3.00am and not getting back to sleep.

How shit is that?

And I'm off for a walk in 15 minutes around the fucking mountain, at 5am. I'll be completely rooted for that.

I don't know if I've been drinking too much caffeine, or if my mattress is fucked, or if I need to lose some more weight to sleep better or what.

All I know is that I feel like shit for work today and it is only 4.48 in the morning.

I've had a big week or two at work. Bit of stress. Someone I work with said to me, "At least I can have a drink before I go to bed tonight". She was right, although I don't crave a drink when I walk in the door after a shit day.

Theoretically at least my sleep would be even worse with alcohol. Although it's hard to see how that could be the case at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment