Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 86: Back around the hill!

Well, dragged my reluctant and sorry fat ass around the hill again this morning, with my champion mother.

I took the gentler path, rather than the steep and uneven bush track I normally use.

I walked tentatively, as it was my first go with that calf.

It went well. I would like to think I'm back on track. I'm not going to worry about my weight until I am back into the routine again - say, two weeks. I think I need 2 weeks to get back into things and get to where I was.

What about that DJs claim. $37,000,000? Last time I checked you only got about 20k compo if you had your old fella ripped off in a machine while doing your job.

1 comment:

  1. Well done on the walk mate!

    Keep stretching that calf.

    $37,000,000. I'd be happy with 1% of that at the moment! :-)

    Come on 100 days!

    Cheers Mate.

    Brett.

    ReplyDelete