Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 89: Weekend

well, it's the weekend. didn't walk Friday, haven't yet today, but will this arve and tomorrow.

got another complement and actually felt a bit thinner which shows you are rewarded today for actions in the past.

i haven't had the best couple of weeks with food or exercise. But if I get back into the exercise today, and start taking all the food stuff seriously again, then I can be back on track.

I'd like to weight myself in 1 week to get back into the results thinking again. that can drive behaviour (like not knocking off the sausage rolls).

had 2 drinking opportunities on thur: lunch at fancy place and dinner at big function. Lots of people on the drink. Pretty well all of them. Christ we drink a lot of piss. I guess the whole world does.

Want to make a nice vegetable soup tomorrow to eat during the week. That's a good idea every week i think. And I'm looking forward to Monday, which will mean I've been off the drink for over 13 weeks, which is my 2000 record.

No comments:

Post a Comment