Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 268: Wall

Body hit the wall today. Screamed at me for food, and also complained big time coming home with skin irritation and chafing.

I didn't ignore the food calls, but I did make myself walk home. I think you need to push though this when it comes to mere walking. I'm not convinced you need rest time when you are just walking on the flat.

Interesting how you notice how fat you are when you start exercising seriously, and you also think: how the fuck did this happen? and how fucking long is it going to take to shift this shit?

The trick of course is routine, and not to think to much about it. Just do it, as they say.

Bloke at work has been 10 days off the piss. Shitting himself before a health checkup. Also starving himself, which is stupid. He is Mr Yo Yo when it comes to weight.

Reckons he feels better off the turps.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mate. It's bloody easy to put it on isn't it? I'm ashamed to say I'm back up to 100kg. I'm starting an 18 week program tomorrow and would like to drop 20kg. At least I'm off the squirt. That will help me with my efforts I'm sure. How's everything going up there? I barely slept the night of the cyclone. I was so worried for everyone in its path.

    Mother nature has gone mad hey? Now we've got floods done here. We heard helicopters yesterday and it turned out a kid nearly drowned at the creek in town. We've barely seen a trickle in that creek now it's a raging torrent! It even opened 9 news last night.

    http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8206876/teen-hospitalised-after-floodwater-rescue


    Towns down the road have been evacuated as well. Glad we're on a hill mate that's for sure. Been off the piss now since my birthday on Jan. 21 and feeling good for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mate, all is fine up here in Brisbane at least. I don't really have TV so I'm not the best person to ask about further north. Let's see how much we can drop in the 18 weeks.

    20 kg would be nice.

    Hope all is ok.

    ReplyDelete