Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 276: Woke up well

You know when you wake up a little stiff, a little leaner, with a feeling that if you keep this up you are definitely moving in the right direction because of all the exercise you're doing?

That's how I was this morning. Look out. Of course I immediately hopped on the scales to confirm my dramatic weight loss (that would cause yesterday's insulter to choke on his cereal) and nothing had happened.

A reminder to only worry about the weigh in once a week.

I seem to recall that when are making an effort it can take a few weeks for you to get into an unassailable routine, and for body to relinquish control of its stores and take you on a merry path of weight loss.

I suspect for me that this will start at the end of NEXT week, assuming I keep up my walking to work, and start smashing Cootha out on the weekend.

Guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment