Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 272: Dumbbells

I bought some dumbbells from K-Mart. 60 bucks or something like that. 20kg. Flexible.

I've also ordered a dumbbell book from Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Dumbbell-Training-Strength-Fitness-Brzycki/dp/0976336138/ref=pd_sim_b_1

I'm going to start a routine once I've read the book, which should take a week or so to get here. Hopefully this will build up some upper body mass, which will increase weight loss and make me look a little better.

I walked like a champ until Thursday. I haven't walked since then. Hopefully I will head off today some time. And keep up my to and from work routine next week.


1 comment:

  1. Great idea!!!

    Dumbells are such a great tool.

    DB Squats & lunges are quite tough but they build those big ol quads which burn heaps of cals.

    There are some great DB workouts on you tube too.

    Cheers

    Brett.

    ReplyDelete