Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 289 and feeling fine

I feel good today, as though I'm getting thinner. You know that feeling you can get when you are making an effort, and all too often don't get when you are making an effort. You feel as though you are shrinking. It is motivating. It is part of a virtuous circle.

I've started running a little in my walks to and from work. That has just come naturally. I wouldn't logically do it, as running screws you up. But it's brilliant that my body is wanting to break out into a jog. And if I can pull it off, nothing strips weight more than jogging.

I've been thinking about goals and so on. I would love to hit 25kg loss for my 12 months. That's my goal. I think I've got about 10 weeks left haven't I? So I can do it, if I bust a boiler and make some food changes.

If I were able to run even one way each way then I would zoom ahead.

And my dumbbell workout is still up my sleave (ie haven't started it yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment