Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 172: Weigh in

Well, I hopped on the scales as I thought I was moving in the right direction. I'm still just over a kilo off what I was a month or more ago. But could have been worse. So first step I want to get back to the 15kg loss - hopefully in time for the 6 month mark which is coming up. Then I want to kick on for 20 and so on.

Main thing is I got on the fucking things.

Good news is I walked around Mt Cootha again. So that means I have walked every day since Sunday, and did Cootha all but one time. That's Cootha Sun (huge), Tue, Wed and Thur. And mum is due to come back again tomorrow so that will make it 5 times around Cootha in 6 days which is pretty fucking good.

Gotta knock that 1.3kg off so I'm back at the 15. Then onwards and upwards. Not to mention New Zealand, which is coming up in just over 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment