Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 151: Need to regroup

I'm back, and I'm still off the grog.

Exercise has fallen away. Out of the routine. Food slipping.

Going to worry about getting back into the groove before weighing myself.

Happened due to mild illness, and then just not being bothered to exercise.

It is very, very easy to do. You have a legitimate reason for not behaving (exhaustion, illness, injury or perhaps one blowout/relapse) and then you use the excuse to stop the whole campaign.

You have to get back on the horse. Slowly if necessary, to rebuild the routine. I started by going on a small walk yesterday. Want to go again this afternoon. Back into Cootha routine next week.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great! A little side step due to illness is but a piss in the ocean (I made a funny).

    ReplyDelete