Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 330: Poor sleep

Been awake since about 3. At 4.40 I've given up and made myself a coffee.

I wonder if I drank less coffee I would sleep better? Who knows. I think part of the problem is my girlfriend being in the bed. I sleep much better by myself.

Just like those old codgers with their two beds eh?

Thing when you're knackered is that you're not so likely to go for your walk, are you.

Went and interviewed my grandmother yesterday with my new bloggie. Thought I would get some footage while I still can, as she is 90. Unfortunately I've left it almost too late. She thought I was someone else for most it, and her memory is pretty well shot, even for events from her past.

I guess what you do capture is her voice, and her mannerisms. She looks pretty good, for 90!

Having said that, it isn't an age you want to be really. I think looking at her existence you would prefer a quiet exit at say 86 with your marbles intact, and a little more physical dignity.

Made my curries last night. Lamb and coriander, lamb vindaloo and mushroom and pea.

Frozen 6 meals out of it. It is quite a bit of effort, but I guess if you split that effort over 4 meals for the two of you then it isn't so bad. And I quite like cooking.

My whole day is going to be shithouse because of the lack of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment