Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 332: 19.8kg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I might be a bit dehydrated, again, but I don't care and I'm only 200 grams off my goal weight for the year.

I think my new diet suits me.

Obviously dead keen to crack the 20, and not just dehydrated.

I have a few challenges coming up. I have lunch out today, and a work dinner Thursday night, and a work dinner Friday night.

So what am I going to do?

Well I think I need to exercise my arse off really, and be really good with the food otherwise. In particular, I think I need to do Cootha again, every day, and see how that goes.

If I'm fair dinkum by say trying to break the 20 by Sunday or Monday, then I have to put in some serious exercise time between now and then.

So today: want to do 1 hour 45 minute Cootha this morning, and my 1 hour 15 walk walk after work. 3 hours should have a go at fighting off the lunch if nothing else. I might try cutting down on the other food I eat today as well.

What this means of course is that there is no reason why I can't knock off 25kg for the year. If I get back into a ball breaking routine, keep up the curries, and avoid crap, I can do it.

Wouldn't that be something.

1 comment:

  1. Go for a piss or crap, that should do it! LOL!

    Awesome job mate!

    Brett.

    ReplyDelete