Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 333: 20kg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, 20.2 kg down this morning since I was at my fattest, about 11 months ago.

I'm pleased with that. 20kg is a big milestone. How can you not feel and look better 20kg down.

Clearly changing the diet was the right thing to do. To think that "real food" alone will make you lean is not correct, at least to western types.

You can't swap diet coke for olive oil and butter (as I did) and not expand.

It does not stop there, of course. I want to lose 25kg now for the 12 months. I still have a month to go, and so there is just time, if I do everything right.

2 comments:

  1. Great news mate. You are certainly on target to hit that 25kg. Your focus is amazing.

    Finish strong my friend!

    Brett.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate. Just walked around the mountain, which is my secret weapon for the finish (along with curry).

    ReplyDelete