Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 207: Walked Milford Track

Well I walked the Milford Track again with my olds and cousin. 53k including 1 mountain.

It was much easier than last year, which I put down to my increased fitness and weight loss since giving up the piss and training every week around the bloody mountain.

So great outcome.

Yes I did feel like a beer at the pub at the end. But no, I didn't have one.

So where to from here? Well, I'm relaxing now still in Queenstown, recovering, and will be back in Oz on Sunday. I think from there I weigh myself and get serious about dropping a kg a week on an ongoing basis until I'm happy.

I want to keep up the mountain routine. And perhaps add some more exercise as well. I'm thinking perhaps weights and swimming.

It was good on the track to not be in pain cardio or legs wise. That's the benefit of fitness. I can only imagine what it would be like if I dropped a shitload more weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment