Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 235: Beautiful day



Well it's a stunning day out there now, after weeks of rain. As it should be, on my holidays....

Didn't go for my walk this morning. I was up last night taking advantage of my holiday status watching the old series "Rome", and didn't want my terminator mother turning up at 6.00am.

I now have a pair of togs though, and if today goes to plan I will go for a swim this afternoon for the first time in many years.

I woke up feeling lighter today, I think partially because I am three days into the exercise but mainly because we had our substantial meal yesterday at lunch time, and had a very light dinner.

I think all those European countries that do the same are really on to something. No, not you England.

The tough bit is working out what to do at work......

We have a new kitten, and for the last couple of weeks I have been a prisoner in my own home for fear of it getting out into the real world. Today is so stunning I refuse to have the doors closed, and the kitten is in the bathroom. My reward is a non-stop, mind bending series of meows that are driving me absolutely fucking insane. How can something squawk non-fucking stop for hours. Don't they get fucking tired?

I'd put the stupid thing on a lead but it would probably hang itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment