Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 214: Walk

Well, dragged my fat ass around for an hour after work yesterday by myself which was good. Getting back into the swing of things. Want to keep up the daily walking, if possible, and then do Cootha again on the weekend and get into the morning routine after this.

Food wise yesterday I was good right up until 7.00 when I raided the biscuit jar at work. Arrrrrrrrrrr.

Sounds stupid but I've been getting compliments left right and centre (as my dad would say) about my holiday beard at work so I'm going to experiment with keeping it. "A younger, better model" was a comment from one young lady so I can go with that.

Not to skite but the accounting guy - who I generally loathe - said I was looking slimmer. So he is now in my good books.

I feel as though I'm in a pretty good space for it all. I've really just got to get the diet nailed during the weeks. Sometime really simple every night, that satisfies intellectually and physically. I can cook but I think it is more being organised, and having a clean kitchen. At the moment everything is all over the shop with us getting back from the trip and the bathroom getting done (still not fucking done). Came home late last night do a nightmare kitchen and there was just no way I was going to spend 30 minutes or more trying to cook up a storm. We just half cleaned the kitchen and had toasted sandwiches.

I think I need to cook something I can freeze for so-called emergencies when I can't be arsed cooking anything else.

Anyway, back on the scales on Monday, that will focus my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment