Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 240: Paint paint fucking paint

You can read all about my day the pub in the comments here:

http://campfirecoyote.blogspot.com/2011/01/41-miles-on-bike-yesterday-temperature.html

Other than that, my fucking kitten drove me fucking mad last night locked in the bathroom due to the mess the house is in. What can you do with a thing that is so little and ignorant that it doesn't even know when you are angry at it? Very fucking little.

Certainly spraying it with a water pistol or feeding it doesn't help (I can attest).

I haven't exercised in a few days, ostensibly because I'm meant to be a tradie style painter developing a tradie style 6-pack due to all my panting. The coast run yesterday didn't help.

Will have to crack the exercise again as soon as the house is painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment