Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 261: Fucking knackered

Almost gone off the blocks too hard. 2.5 hour walk before work today. Started getting distressed half way during the day (check prior blog entries on getting stressed with Cootha) and listened to reason and cabbed it home.

Ate some crap.

But, as I have observed before, whenever I go berko with the exercise I always crave more calories and get distressed. The way through it is to just keep on going with the exercise, focus on establishing a routine, and the food cravings/distress goes away once you are used to it.

Would like to go around Cootha again tomorrow. Hopefully the big one.

GF and her mates are getting PISSED tonight at my place. Doesn't tempt me at all, but does make me feel like having somewhere else to crash to sleep, early.

No comments:

Post a Comment