Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 266: 38 Weeks

Wow, 38 weeks off the piss.

That's a lot of weeks.

Didn't weigh myself this morning. Slept in a little but still went for my early morning walk with a mate for 1.5 hours. We were talking about our goals for the year and he asked when I could have a drink again. I said that I wasn't sure I would have a drink after my year, as I seemed healthier and happier without it.

His advice was to stay off it if I could.

Pretty pleased with the walking this week. I should say well pleased. Did a serious walk every day but one, and some days I did two. I've started the walking to work plan, which I think is a great one for loss.

Just need to man up and get on the damn scales so I can set a benchmark for the coming weeks.

Back to the week just past. I really think it's the start of a new phase. I'm feeling better each day, and waking up with a little stiffness, but in a good way. My mind is in the right place.

So this week then, I would like to see more of the same, basically, plus the food getting better and better. And I want to jump on the scales in the morning to get things moving.

1 comment:

  1. Get on the scales. ;-)

    Brett.

    P.S. Great work on 38 weeks. Why go back if you are feeling so good.

    ReplyDelete