Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 237: New Years

Just as well I don't drink!

That used to be a line I would pull out when I'd get up, badly hungover. But today, I can use it for real.

I'm still knackered as I got to bed at 1.30, and I'm a 9.00 man as I normally get up about 5.

For all those still thinking about piss, I must say it never entered my mind last night (well except when I boiled off some alcohol cooking - my only high - and sniffed the glass going in). But apart from those in your face smell the wonderful alcohol seconds I didn't think of it at all last night, or even think about not thinking about it. I'm only thinking about it now with the blog entry.

Instead the focus was on the nice dinner and the movie I watched. Plus the little coffee machine that now sits in the corner.

My goals have not changed with the new year. I want knock off the kilos really, by getting fitter, eating better and doing a triathlon when I've sorted my shit out. That's it. I'm taking for granted I'm not on the piss at the moment, with long term drinking plans yet to be determined.

I'm going to 'weigh in' tomorrow morning, for the end of week 34, to get things rolling again with the slowly but surely approach to weight loss.

The question is will I walk today? I should - today would be the 6th day of exercise in a row. But really I want to walk every day. As usual the answer is to just put my fucking shoes on and get out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment