Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 257: Back



I'm back. Still off the piss. I have been doing some exercise, but need to get back into an iron clad routine.

I've got a new plan. I'm going to start walking to and from work. I'll still keep Cootha with my mother on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and hopefully the big walk once a week on the weekends.

Tuesday and Thursday mornings I might have to catch the bus in after my Cootha walk.

I also want to keep with the real food, and not too much of it. No crap.

If I do those things I'd like to re-assess in 10 weeks.

So, to get this going I want to do my big walk tomorrow and shop for some real food. I've got a big fridge coming as well, so I might freeze some stuff to ensure that I've got no excuse (certainly some meat broth anyway).

2 comments:

  1. Great to have you back mate!!!

    Your efforts to date have inspired me no end.

    Thanks for the video, it was just what I needed.

    Have a great weekend mate.

    Brett.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate. Let's not forget it was your blog, and Claire's, that got me thinking. Not drinking and me didn't really go together. I hope to go on another burst now, for 10 weeks or so, and really make some progress.

    ReplyDelete