Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 266: Risotto

I didn't expect to go for a walk today. I was just lazing around when I received a text from a mate, and we ended up doing the 1.5 hour walk around Mt Cootha. Beautiful day, with the wind in the trees.

No regrets there, as usual.

Cooked another risotto for lunch as we didn't have anything planned. Just a butter and parmesan one, with real meat broth. Pretty darn tasty.

Not so sure about dinner. I've got a sweet potato that's calling my name I think. With some rice.

I'm not sure what day I'm going to weight myself to get it cracking. Probably Sunday morning is a good idea. So tomorrow I'll draw a line in the sand and expect some results from here on in with all the walking I've been doing.

That reminds me I've got to SMS a mate to try and line up the big walk tomorrow around the hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment