Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 296: Back on the saddle

Well, after my half week of shocking behaviour and no exercise I walked home last night. Going to spend the rest of the week in catchup mode, with the goal of being back into the swing of things by next week. Lots of walking on the weekend.

Was a bit down in the dumps for a few days there - stressed, due to work mainly. I think that I am a stress eater, in that if stressed, and placed in a foreign environment (eg a hotel) I will eat poorly.

I have even been having some pro-alcohol thoughts, and reasoning why it was a good idea to have a drink, and even a bad idea not to. Why shouldn't I have a drink with a beautiful woman over lunch, for example?

Another pretty girl at work said I looked a lot smaller than in my picture, which was taken when I started this mad adventure. That pretty well answers why not.

Would a pretty girl prefer the sober, lean, fit guy or the fat drunk guy?

Pretty obvious, which is why I'm walking in this morning and not having a drink at lunch today. I've got 3 flash lunches lined up in a row: Kingsleys, Aria and Alchemy. Sounds flash, but really a fat and booze fest, if you are not careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment