Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 317: 1.6kg (17.8kg total loss)

Well, I know you can't lose 1.6kg in a day, and there must be other factors at play, such as hydration, but I don't care. Because when I started this little venture there would be no way that I would fluctuate down 17.8kg so I'm taking it.

This vindicates my decision to change my diet, in my mind.

I have 7 weeks to go. And guess what, I pretty well now have 7kg to lose if I want to hit 25kg for the year. This week will have to be tight, given this fluctuation. I don't want to be deluded because of an extra trip to the toilet and find I'm going backwards this week.

A nicer start to the week.

2 comments:

  1. You have made my day mate! A true credit to your determination!!!! That is fucking brilliant.

    Keep going strong.

    Cheers

    Brett.
    (P.S. 2 months for me tomorrow and loving it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate. Appreciate it. Congrats on your 2 months. They are the hardest.

    ReplyDelete