Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 309: 44 weeks 1 kg loss (15.5kg total)

Back on the saddle. Pleased about the reading as feel quite heavy because of all the cooking I did on the weekend including the chicken and vege stir fry and fruit I had last night.

The real test for me with the new diet will be over the next couple of weeks. If I can smash it out to, say, 17.5 loss in the next couple of weeks I'll know it is has made a difference.

I had a dream I was drinking wine last night. I vaguely remembered I was off the drink but then thought I must have started again. I even took in some air to try and increase the taste of the wine.

Not sure what that means. I also dreamed of an ex-girlfriend. No not in that way.

Bottom line is the number went down, and that's where I'm at. Had a break for three days from exercise, not sure why. But going to bust it out every day till next weigh day to see if I can break into new territory. Plus no crap, and try and not eat badly when eating out this week (got 2 functions at least).

Need to focus. I'll report back here each day on both food and exercise I think.

So it looks like I have 8 weeks left. Realistically I will be pleased if I can get the number up to 20k, with 25k as a stretch goal. Somewhere between 20 and 25kg loss for my year off the piss would be just fine, thank you very much.

So a real effort for these 8 weeks is in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment