Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 314: Feeling fine

Woke up feeling slimmer. My body shape is changing. Fucking that Italian diet off was the best thing I've ever done (short of fucking the grog off).

Why didn't I do it 12 months ago?

Anyway, everything seems to be coming together:

1. Off the piss.
2. Not habitually eating crap.
3. Exercising every day, preferably twice a day.
4. Eating mainly simple stir fry/noodle dishes with lots of veges and some meats. Also a lot of fruit.

Just got to keep the bastard up. I think what I get up to on the weekend will determine whether or not I slip into the 16kg+ loss category rather than staying in the 15kg+ loss category, where there is a risk of languishing (well, let's face it, I've been dancing with the 15kg area, plus or minus 2kg, for over 6 months - time to fucking move on and guts it out).

I think I'm going to make a curry over the weekend and freeze it for quick meals. Do people freeze the rice with their curries or cook it and just freeze the curry?

2 comments:

  1. My Dad always cooks and then freezes his rice - and then just microwaves it all up together - always tastes OK. He cooks up whole batches of curry and eats really cheaply and healthily. Interesting comments on the italian diet - I would really miss the pasta and olive oil dishes - but I do love the stir-fry stuff as well - I had always thought rice and noodles were just as fat-inducing but I guess its about cooking methods and quantity. Sounds like you are in a good space at the moment mate - good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it may well be. I'm just thinking about myself and trying something out. I love all that food and do indeed miss it. I don't think carbs are evil. Look at asia. How do all the low carb people explain asia? I mean there are billions of skinny people there who eat mainly rice. And yes, they do get fat if they go and live in America. Grogger.

    ReplyDelete