Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 316: 45 weeks 0kg loss (16.2kg loss)

Well a few things.

1. I think I had a good week. I exercised my arse off. My food was better (but not perfect - I ate out four times). I'm feeling like I'm moving in the right direction.

2. I've changed the monday to Sunday as it is more accurate.

3. No weight loss for this week, which I must say is a disappointing. But I have learnt that when you change things you need to give them a go.

4. I've put a graph up of my weight loss (or not) using an online tool and discovered my base was out, and I've actually lost .7 more than I thought (I'll take it!).

5. My knee has been dodgy since Friday. I had yesterday off because of it. Every fat guy's lament, and a few thin guys. I still hope to walk today, but perhaps not the hills of Cootha.

So what this week then? I think I need to curb the eating out. I might make up a curry today and prepare some frozen meals so I have a choice if I am pressed for time.

Bit down about the weight to be honest. It can be a real cunt to lose. Slow and via hard yards seems to be the only way, for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment