Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 322: 6 weeks to go

Well I didn't weigh myself this morning. That is classic head in the sand.

I will tomorrow.

I made up my curry batch last night. Two curries, one was mushroom and pea, in a tomato and spice sauce. It was freaking awesome. The other was lamb and coriander, which was good, but nowhere near as good as last time I made it. I doubled the recipe, and it was too saucey. Next time I'll just go the single batch, perhaps with a little more meat.

Anyway, we had dinner and I still managed to freeze six meals or so. I'll have to reinstate the microwave, which I swore off in my fresh food italian phase. Fine by me.

It will be interesting to see what they taste like after being defrosted.

So 6 weeks to go. I think I'll keep my head rather than going full on. I just want to exercise every day during that 6 weeks. Even if it is to walk to the shop and back. And with my curries, no freak outs or poor decisions. I can take lunch every day. I can cook dinner every night. If I am not well enough prepared, then I just take a damn curry.


1 comment:

  1. 6 weeks already. Bloody hell mate where did that go. Do you know what you are gonna do after that? I think you said you want to keep going. Either way mate a bloody good achievement.

    Brett.

    ReplyDelete