Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 310: Olive oil withdrawal

I'm suffering from olive oil withdrawal. I'm sure of it. I'm very sensitive to fat, and often feel sick if I have the wrong fats. Yesterday I felt weird, in a fat deprivation sort of way, and kept thinking of olive oil.

I've been eating olive oil based Italian dishes for 3 years now. Little wonder my body has noticed that it has gone. I'm also hoping the calories add up a little better without it.

I walked after work yesterday. I'm all set to walk in today. I hope to cook some lunch up before I do (stir fry).

Went out for dinner last night. Not ideal, but there was a birthday involved. Sushi train (which isn't as healthy as it sounds).

Jumped on the scales and was half a kilo up. Shows you can only rely on trends. I guess at the moment I'm looking for them to show in the 16kg-17kg loss mark. Once I'm there I'll look for 17-18 loss, and so on.

Best go cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment