Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 10: Sin city and missed exercise

In Sydney for the day yesterday. Had too much food, as can happen with flights and being out of your routine.

Felt like piss a few times. Lots of good stuff down south, and relaxing drink is just what the doctor ordered after the long day I had down there. The person I was traveling with had 3 in fact, two at the airport and 1 on the plane.

I didn't.

But I didn't walk either. I guess that will happen and I just need to make sure I go after work today. Funny you give up the piss and just expect the weight to fall off, but I think piss is a necessary but not sufficient requirement for strong weight loss.

I just need to keep building up. It's a marathon not a race etc etc.

Cricked my neck last night pretty badly which interrupted my sleep and I don't feel so flash now. Need to buy some more pain killers.

No comments:

Post a Comment