Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 11: Bloody neck

My neck is still causing me grief. God knows why. What a pain in the arse. Or neck.

It's just around the base. I just wake up and it hurts like the bejesus. I get up and chew pain killers to get on with it.

Anyway, yesterday was pretty bad food wise. I got stressed at work and sought refuge in some crap.

No piss, thankfully, and I went for a solid hour work after work, but I don't think that would have countered the lunch time crap fest.

It's now pre 5 in the morning. It's black and cold. My terminator mother is back and will be at my door in about 10 minutes, wanting to trudge off in the dark around Mt Cootha. I'm all for it, great to exercise, but I don't know how she gets the will with the cold and the dark. I can't do it, I think, by myself.

It's against nature..

I've been feeling pretty, well, fat. But I think that is a sign that my campaign has commenced. Realisation is the first step and all that after a period of having one's head in the sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment