Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day 55 Part 2: 6 out of 7

Well, I walked 6 days out of 7 around Mt Cootha. That isn't easy and has really taken 8 weeks of effort to build up to. But now, assuming I can maintain it, it will be the backbone of my fitness drive over the next 44 weeks.

It was beautiful out there today. Nice and crisp. A clear sky and gentle breeze.

It was a little bit strange walking around in the sunlight after so many times in the dark. I was able to go faster than I normally do when I can't see properly.

Unfortunately I took a little tumble and took some bark of my left leg (two spots). That should complement some of the scars on my right leg. I fell heavily and landed on my hands. Luckily I didn't break my wrist or I would be writing this entry with my tongue.

Anyway, weigh in tomorrow. Not going to worry about that, I just want to maintain my new walking standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment