Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 69: Thinner

Well, I took a sneak on the scales today, and if everything goes well today then I will be down 12 kilos tomorrow, which means 1.5 in the last week.

How good is that?

Don't want to count my chickens and all that but 12kg in 10 weeks exceeds any expectations I had on my grog free health kick.

I have been pretty good with my no processed/junk food this week. No chips (or alcohol) at my group's little drinks last night.

Did not walk every day this week, but I think I will have walked 5 times after I walk today.

What I'm really keen on is to crack 20kg, and then 25kg.

When I've lost 25kg then I think I'll be feeling fantastic, and in a sense stage one of my weight loss will be over.

Anyway, let's aim for 15kg first. 15kg is some serious weight loss. You don't accidently lose 15kg, that's for sure. There is nowhere to hide for 15kg.

And to think I could get there in as little as 2-3 weeks if I work at it.

You know, once your mind set changes, and you do something big like give up the grog, and also do something big like walk around a big hill every day, and clean up your food a little, then the weight just falls off. It really does. I'm not hungry at all. This week I ate out about 4 times, made a rich italian chicken dish, made a rich italian pasta dish, had pizza and risotto last night for tea. I haven't deprived myself at all with the food apart from not eating junk or highly processed food as best I can.

Anyway, let's wait and see for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment