Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 67: So far so good

I felt thinner yesterday, on my day off. Positive. Silly of course, if you were one of those young fit people, but to me I felt thinner and that is positive.

Food wise, I haven't had a shocker this week. I certainly haven't been dieting as such, and actually ate like a king yesterday at both lunch and dinner, but I haven't been in the food court or the biscuit jar, and that's a good thing.

I did polish off the rest of that beer cake though.

Me mum's coming in about 10 minutes for another go around the mountain. I think I was right in having a day off after 4. I get distressed if I go for more than 4 in a row I think.

If I walk today, tomorrow and sat then I should be in a good position for my weigh in on Sunday. If I don't go down then I think I've got to start looking at the volume of food I'm eating, as well as cutting out the crap and processed food.

Had another lunch tomorrow with a brewer of all people (serious home brewer that is).

I didn't have a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment