Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 64: 1.5kg 11 kg in 9 weeks

Well, hopped in the scales (a day late) and down 1.5 kg since the last measurement. No doubt they are not exact, so it may not be that much and all that, but one way or the other the little number is 11kg less than it read when I started this exercise.

So for all you fat pricks out there who enjoy drinking. Consider not if you want to get into an exercise routine and start dropping.

I'm pretty lucky my loss has continued this week as I was shithouse around the mountain and hade some terrible food (including pizza one night delivered in). No more: I'm dropping the crap and the processed shit as much as I can.

Had a veg soup for tea last night along with some lamb chops.

Anyway, go me with the weight. I just want to keep pushing. 15 would be good, then 20, then 25.

But I guess 12 is next.

No comments:

Post a Comment