Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 63: 9 weeks

Well, I sat around a bonfire last night, just as I did 9 weeks ago to the day.

This time though, I wasn't drinking. And had been for a walk that day around Mt-Cootha, and will be going for a walk today (in a few minutes actually).

I also stuck to my "no processed food" rule last night, as best I could, and did not eat chips or marshmallows for that reason.

I'm giving myself another 24 hours for the weight-in, as I just feel bloated because of all the crap I ate on Friday and the volume of food I ate yesterday. I just want to crack the 10 for real and get it fucking over with - so I can move onto 11! So I'm really going to try and watch what I eat today, and not pig out. I want to feel lean, not bloated like I do now.

I would like to eat some fish today if I could. I like the idea of eating fish a couple of times a week. I think in the 9 weeks I've been thinking about this stuff I haven't eaten it once, which isn't great.

9 weeks, 63 days is pretty good. That's starting to become a long campaign, if you count the days one by one. It's scary how quickly the days roll on.

My brother in law is off the piss for 3 months as well, to try and get his liver in order. Will be interesting to see how he goes.

On the food I'm clearly eating too much, as well as too much crap. I should be waking up hungry for starters. If you wake up and are not hungry then I think you have eaten too much the day before. Similarly, you should be hungry for each meal. I don't buy this 6 meals per day bullshit really. I think you are better off not snacking and eating real meals that bring you joy and are worth waiting for.

Anyway, I'll see how I go today with my new "no processed food", "don't be a pig" approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment