Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 115: So far so good

Well, just so you don't think I've got it on easy street with the grog, without temptation, I did have another flash lunch on the river yesterday at one of the best joints in town, with beautiful wine and beer for all that wanted it.

To be honest, I didn't get a pang at all. Not really. Not until they started talking about beer in great detail, but really I didn't feel as though I missed out. That passes.

And I was able to go back to work and be productive, and drive home, and think about going for another walk in 10 minutes around the hill (I know I can...............).

So it's been a pretty good week so far, with walks Sun, Mon, Tue, Thur and hopefully in 10 minutes Fri. Food wise I haven't been munching my soup as much as I would have liked - hopefully I will have that tonight.

I have been feeling better. Whether or not it is actually happening I feel as though I'm losing weight, although my belt is on the 2nd last hole and a month ago it was on the last hole and I dreamt of ditching it for a smaller one altogether. Something to work towards!

I got another comment that I looked younger and my skin was better off the turps which of course was great. I never thought about my skin before. I wonder if I should be using skin products? I never would have said that when I was younger, but who wants to look old? Noone really. It's cool till you are about 30 then it's a bit crap. Then 15 years later it's really crap. The only problem is the web and shops are full of bullshit about skin products. I wonder if any of them actually do anything for you?

I'm 35 now. How old do I look? Well, I don't look like a fit 25 year old, let's put it that way. I think how fit you look really affects how old you look. A fat, drunk slob looks like crap any which way, whereas if someone stays in good nick then they catch people's eye even if they are a bit older.

Anyway, I had best put my shoes on and get out the fucking door if I'm going to do this. That's what you have to do, put your shoes off and get out the fucking door. You never regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment