Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 128: Going ok

Well, walked Mon, Tue and now Wed (mon and wed around the hill). I finished today with 10 stairs, built up from 1 over 5 weeks.

Cooked and eaten real food so far this week.

Got a drinks function for work tonight, but I'll be the sober one (even thought I had to pick the beers....). No dramas with that.

I've been eating quite a bit, but it has been honest food, not takeaway, which with exercise should see me in the right direction. Cooked a mean lamb stew on Monday night which I had for lunch yesterday with a salad and will again today.

Had an omelette and roast veges for dinner.

I've been thinking about the 15kg and 20kg. Would love to reach each of those as milestones. 15kg to show I'm serious and 20kg to show I'm credible and have made some progress.

You can't argue with 20kg.

Most things have to go right to lose. The main thing is the exercise and not eating crap. And keeping it up.

3 comments:

  1. Hey mate.

    You are on fire!!!!

    15kg here you come. You must be feeling amazing!

    Keep up that clean eating.

    You should be really proud of yourself.

    Keep up the great work.

    Brett.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing brilliantly :-)

    I love your philosophy about eating real food! It's really the only way to go

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. I really write for myself but your support is very welcome and appreciated. Brett, I am feeling much better. Jo, yes that's my thinking: real food, deliciously and simply cooked.

    ReplyDelete