Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 138: Day off

Well, I did Cootha again on the Thursday. I'm not sure if I posted but I was rooted and did it slowly. I also ate some fried crap - potato cakes, and some bikkies.

I am having today off to recharge the batteries. I don't mind, I exercised Sat-Thur, and will hopefully be walking two big Coothas on the weekend.

I think realistically if I just cement the 15k loss on Sun/Mon then I will be doing well. You can't rush these things.

Function last night - big conference dinner with wine etc. I didn't miss piss at all and dropped a co-worker off afterwards. Having said that, I think I did feel like a beer during one of my walks after work. It is a false friend, alcohol. At least when it comes to weight loss.

1 comment:

  1. You are absolutely right when you say it's a false friend. My wife and I have been hitting it pretty hard since Father's Day and I'm ashamed to admit that I have put on nearly 3kg since then. We have both agreed that this is not the way to go and are not drinking at all Mon-Thurs and are only allowed a couple on Fri & Sat.

    Take Care Mate.

    Brett.

    ReplyDelete