Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 119: Cracker around the hill

I had yesterday off, but I had the best sleep of my life last night and just walked around the hill for 1 hour 45 minutes then walked up and down the stairs of the school across the road 8 times.

I feel great.

Jeeze that sleep is important. One thing about drinking I didn't know is that even a small amount can throw your sleep off. I noticed the difference after about 3 or 4 days, which is incredible, just as others noticed my increased fitness around the hills within 7 days.

Anyway, after my huge walk Sunday, and shoddy sleep Sunday night, I was tired last night and went to bed before 8.30. I pretty well slept until 4.50 when I got up to go for my walk.

All fired up to try and lose some weight this week. I think I'm back in the groove exercise wise and just need to try a little harder with the food.

I feel positive though and that's the main thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment