Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 133: 15.4kg in 19 weeks (1.9k)

Well, I smashed that out. And it is only Sunday and I normally have Monday as the official day (the day has increased 1 extra as I did a calculation on the net and must have been out). It is certainly 19 weeks today as I started this little venture on the Monday after a hungover Sunday.

It may be that I am slightly dehydrated from my big walk yesterday, but I drank a lot of water, and frankly, don't care. I managed to get a new number appearing on my scales, crossing a boundary that I really wanted to cross. So long as I keep moving in the downwards direction, I am happy.

15kg. All the exercise from the past few weeks is paying off. Perhaps too the veges are paying off.

I guess it is all paying off, especially, let's not forget, not getting pissed every week and having "one or two" every night. Weight loss is impossible doing that, for me.

Anyway, that is enough with the victory speech: what's next? This is just the start. Confirmation that my approach, which I might add involves no hunger whatsoever, is working, and I need to keep it up, keep it up, keep it up.

I really want to knock off another 10 before I do Milford - that is, 25kg is my goal for Milford.

But 5kg chunks are easier. So my next mini-goal is to get to 20kg. So how am I going to do this:

1) no crap;
2) cootha 5 or 6 times per week, 2 big walks on the weekend;
3) stairs following cootha twice per week;
4) obviously no piss;
5) try and cook and eat at least one vegetable a day.

Pretty motivating getting into numbers above 15kg. The weight loss is real, at this level.

UPDATE: Well I got of my fat, 15kg less arse and went around the hill for the second day in a row - the big one! It is a solid fucking walk let me tell you. I haven't been timing it, but it takes at least 3 hours - closer to 4 really. So that means I've done 6-8 hours of serious hill walking this weekend. I'm really motivated at the moment. Hope to cook seafood tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment