Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 30: Bronchitis

The doc prodded and poked and I've got mild bronchitis. I felt a bit funny yesterday. I'm taking 2 days off from my exercise and going to try and get back into it tomorrow.

I spoke to the doc about my health plans/being off the grog. He said it was great to be doing something. My blood pressure was a little high, and if my cholesterol was up (he didn't check) then that was a worry. But if I lost weight then the blood pressure would be down, and there is a chance the cholesterol would be too.

I like this guy. He's lost 26k over 5 years. Claimed he didn't feel any better (he is still pudgy). He lost his by cutting down on bread.

He tried to get me back on the diet coke! I said that I'm trying to eat real food and this goes against my whole health philosophy. He said fine water was even better.

Did I tell you I'm sleeping much better off the grog?

No comments:

Post a Comment