Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 32: Feeling unfit

Well I haven't walked since Sunday and feel like a sack of shit as a result. I think I'll wait till Saturday, do the shorter walk, and then smash into the bigger walk on Sunday to get things going.

Had lunch at a nice restaurant yesterday. The girl enjoyed her wine and told me how much she enjoyed it. But I didn't care about that, because she told me I was looking slimmer.

What's that worth!

She also spoke of her dad, who enjoyed a drink every night, life of the party and so on, till he had a heart attack and was told by his doctor to stop drinking and lose weight or he would be dead within 12 months.

Four years on and he is a new man. Slim, fit, energetic. Looks completely different.

Still full of life, if not the (drunken) life of the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment