Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 41: Kicking it with the exercise

Well, I went again this morning with my sister.

That's 6 walks out of 8 days.

Want to do it again tomorrow. I think I'm getting in, or near, "the groove" for exercise - that place you reach where there is absolutely no chance you won't do your exercise tomorrow, where you look forward to it, and you're able to grind it out, week after week, getting fitter, enjoying it more and more.

A long road but I think I could be close to a routine.

That would absolutely kick arse from a fitness/weight perspective. There is no way on this earth that your body can ignore walking around hills for 1.75 hours a day, day in, day out, especially off the piss.

My body hasn't gotten to this without a fight though. I had a food spac out last night, and ate a packet of jatz. A whole packet. I wasn't even hungry. I'd just eaten a fabulous meal I'd cooked myself. I think that this is just a little rebellion because it doesn't know what the fuck is going on with all the exercise.

It will get over it. A month into the "groove" and I will be a cootha machine.

That's my goal. I've been 6 weeks tomorrow. My new plan is to smash out the exercise until 10 weeks, then reassess with a weigh in to see how the first, routine establishing 10 weeks, have been for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment