Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 39: Some regret

Got some good news yesterday. Something I guess I've been working for for 15 years happened. Part of me wanted to celebrate with a drink. I guess that's not unusual in our culture.

Instead I watched the footie, and ate some chocolate I found in my parents' house.

Didn't walk yesterday as I was feeling a bit funny after walking 3 days in 4 (it is a difficult walk around hills). I'm waiting now for my mother to arrive so I can trudge off into the darkness. Although it isn't as dark as it was as my sister has given me a cap that has a little bulb in it. It used to have 3 but 2 have broken.

It works a treat. I'm fond of light for night walks now.

Ate some left over minestrone soup last night as a first course. That stuff is gold. Delicious and filling.

Feeling as I'm moving in the right direction again belt wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment