Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 43: Bright eyes

Well, trudged off into the pitch black darkness this morning with my new head torch.

As I walked up the hill I noticed a little fluorescent light off the path. It was very small. I was intrigued. I have come across little bugs and flies that glow, so I poked around with my finger in the bush floor to see what was there. I ended up poking a spider in the eye. It was reflecting the light from my head torch.

I probably saw about 20 either spider eyes reflecting as I walked up the hill. Quite an experience!

I ate some crap today. A meat pie. A Jap curry. Sandwiches.

I think my body is still in shock a little from ramping up the walk to a daily thing. I know I will work through this though. Get the daily exercise routine right and then sort the rest of the food out.

Mum's coming again tomorrow morning at 5.10. Every day this week.

Cooked with marsalla tonight. When I smelt it I wanted to drink the whole damn glass. 6 weeks is a long time to go without a drink. Too fucking long. But I'm doing it for my broader health.

No comments:

Post a Comment