Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 42 Part II: 6 weeks

Well 6 weeks today. Or to be honest 6 weeks yesterday since I had a drink. Standing drunkenly around a bonfire, with coals settling in my hair and alarmed family running over to make sure that it didn't catch on fire. Not that I had a problem...

All going to plan. Better than expected really. Making progress. Excited about the future. Much fitter. Thinner, although it is just a start.

Day off today, but want to smash 6 days around the hill in the next week.

Have ordered scales again. Will arrive next week. Will start taking weekly measurements. Fuck it, why not. It is one metric of many, true, but one that is pretty fucking relevant.

My belt is pretty fucking relevant too. It has been moving in the right direction.

Just need to keep the bastard up. I think I'll really notice a difference if I smash it out for the next 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment