Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 36: 5 weeks

Missed a day. Day 35. First day.

No walk yesterday (mate cancelled and I didn't leap out of bed), but no grog either. Had some people over for dinner. One was drinking wine like water (i mean in a large water glass not a wine glass). Ended up messily in the wee hours.

I didn't.

Instead I got up today and did my shorter Cootha walk. It's still 1 hour 45 minutes or so. I felt great. Relatively fit. I ran little bits. I even, amazingly, started running at the command of my subconscious once or twice and noticed after the event. That isn't normal for me!

Felt pretty good about it.

Going to cook a vegetable soup today. Also making chicken stock for more vege soups. Might as well take advantage of the cold weather.

Made sure we had eggplant and a salad for the barbie last night.

going to buy scales this week.

UPDATE: Been 5 weeks. Dead keen to hit 8 as I got to 8 weeks last time a few years ago then went back on. If I can crack 13 then I've been off the grog for the longest period since I started drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment