Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 45: Feeling slimmer

Felt slimmer in the face this morning. A good feeling.

Went around the hill. Felt good. Plan (again) is to get into a routine with this - I think perhaps till week 10 (currently in week 6) and then start walking each day after work for an hour as well.

That will be guru exercise.

New scales have arrived at work. Will weigh on monday and start weekly weigh in to measure progress weight wise.

I hope to get into a routine of a kilo a week. It doesn't really matter how things have gone over the last 6 weeks - the whole idea was to get into the unlikely routine of not drinking and exercising every day. Now that I'm doing that, I want to get into the weight loss routine of a kilo a week.

Having said that I'm curious. I would love to have lost 6 or more kilos in the time I've had so far. But, it ain't easy, and it ain't quick. I'm in it for the long haul.

It's only day 45 out of 365, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment